Thursday, June 18, 2009

We Fly Soon!!!

I thought I would try this blogging thing and keep posted whoever is interested in following our trip overseas. Since I am unloading our camera every night to keep photos safe on my computer I figured I should also do a quick blog so that I can revisit our day of exploring and all of you can see where we have been. By doing this I hope to slow my trip down by reflecting on it instead of just living it.

If you are interested in following through the Mediterranean then subscribe away!

So we leave on Saturday June 20th out of Rockford and we board at 9:15p.m., but we do not fly until 10:15 p.m. We arrive in Barcelona on June 21st at 1:30p.m.

Barcelona is our first city to visit. We have a party to attend that night and we have the whole next day to check out Barcelona before we sail onto Rome.

I will check in with all of you in Barcelona once we have landed and are situated on the ship. Our ship is The Norwegian Gem. Work has provided us with the entire ship for our 1510 person vacation.

We are available through email because the ship provides free wireless. Larry's phone will be the most used if there is a problem back home.

Back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment